Frequently asked questions
How do I match my measurements?
Start by wearing tight fitting clothing (or no clothing) and make a note of what you're wearing so you know to wear the same clothes the next time you measure. Here's how to do it:
1) Get a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft stores.
2) Neck: Measure around the base of the neck in inches. ...
3) Bust/Chest: Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually around nipple line).
4) Sleeve: Bend your elbow and rest your hand on your hip. Have someone measure from the middle of the back of your neck to your wrist by putting the tape measure over your shoulder, around your elbow and to your wrist.
5) Waist: Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants. Keep tape measure a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your waist.
6) Hips: Stand with legs about 6 inches (15.2 cm) apart and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
7) Inseam: Put on a pair of shoes. Have someone measure from your crotch to back of the heel, where you want your pants to end.
Natural Waist vs Waist:
- Natural Waist: Middle of the bodice, smallest part of the waist.
- Waist: Where you normally wear your pants.
- Have someone else do the measurements for you.
- Keep in mind that cotton shrinks.
- Don't tuck in your tummy or push out. Just be the normal you.
- Take off any layers, such as layered tank tops. Keep your bra on.
- When measuring keep the tape measure snug, but not tight.
Can I lay away an item?
Typically no. However, in the case of some of our more expensive boutique items we may make an exception if qualifications are met. In the case of a layaway approval, the customer will be responsible for incremental payments and will receive a partial reimbursement n if order is cancelled depending on the length of time it was held. To request a layaway plan on an item follow these steps:
1) Go to the item page and copy the SKU# (example SKU: 00024)
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page and select our email address; or copy and paste the address into your email from here (email@example.com)
3) Title the email "Layaway Request SKU: #####"
4) Include the length of time you would like the item to be held and any special circumstances you would like taken into consideration for the request.
Can I do gift wrapping on my order?
Yes! Users can gift wrapping on item orders with ease:
Go to your cart
Click on an item
Select "add note"
Type gift wrapping
That's it! Be ready to become the best gift giver ever :)